The top-of-the-line 1103 C model is a new addition to the globally successful Travel series. Featuring a new, direct drive motor design, it is the quietest motor in its class at just 33 dB. It comes with the high-capacity 915Wh battery a range-extending 73 percent increase in capacity compared to the base model of the 1003.
The 1103 C also delivers 10 percent more power from 1,000 to 1,100 W, a stronger aluminium pylon for increased protection from impact damage and an upgraded transom mount. Just like the proven Travel 1003 model, the new 1103 C is suitable for boats up to 1,500 kg, while the smaller Travel 503 model is ideal for powering boats up to 750 kg. All Torqeedo Travel motors come with a high-performance lithium-ion battery and a built-in onboard computer.
The new Travel 1103 C adds 10 percent more power over the 1003, increased durability and is much much quieter, while weighing just 2.4 kg more
- Comparable Petrol engine Thrust 4hp
- Comparable Petrol engine Shaft Power 3hp
- Input Power 1100W
- Efficiency 49 percent This is really high
- Integrated Battery 915W/hr
- Total Weight 17.3kg without battery mounted it is only 11.3kg
- Shaft length 62.5cm Std Short Shaft
- 120 degree Steering
- Manual tilt 4 step
- Weedless prop option v10/p1100
- Standard Shaft version