Sail with the experts!
The Sailing Bible is a user-friendly, hands-on manual packed with detailed step-by-step diagrams, lively action photos, and helpful advice on getting the most out of your sailing at whatever level. Whether just learning the basics or wanting tips on sailing with the best, this is the book that will give you all the answers you are looking for.
* Covers dinghies and yachts
* Cruising and racing
* Launching, helming, trapezing, and capsizing
* Racing techniques and tactics
* Buoyage, tides, charts and navigation
* Anchoring and marina berthing
* Knots, ropes and flags
* Boat etiquette and seamanship
* Rules of the road, safety and emergencies
* Boat maintenance and repair
The Sailing Bible is your ideal companion to safe and enjoyable sailing.
EAN UPC GTIN: 9781408102497
Delivery from £3.95For this item shipped on its own